Breaking News

EPS 95 Higher Pension Application Form: How to Apply for Pension On Higher Wages-Joint Option Form

Joint Option Form-How to Apply for Pension On Higher Wages

[From the Employees who were in service prior to 01.09.2014 and continued to be in service on or after 01.09.2014 but could not exercise joint option under erstwhile proviso to para 11(3) of EPS-1995]

To be exercised by eligible members of EPS-1995 on or before 03rd May, 2023 in accordance with para 44(iv) read with Para 44(v) of the order dated 4.11.2022 of the Hon'ble Supreme Court in SLP No. 8658-8659 of 2019.

Disclaimer

I have gone through Supreme Court Judgement dated 04.11.2022 in SLP (C) No.8658-8659 of 2019 and I am registering this joint option in terms of directions contained in the said judgement. I undertake that the pension will be calculated subject to formula determined under the Scheme for this purpose.


Joint Option & Contribution Details

  • Whether employer’s contribution was received on wages exceeding statutory wage ceiling of ₹5000 in EPF prior to 01.06.2001 from the day his salary exceeded ₹5000? (applicable only if date of joining is prior to 01.06.2001) Choose    Yes or No

  • Whether Employer’s contribution was received on wages exceeding statutory wage ceiling of ₹6500 in EPF prior to 01.09.2014 from the day his salary exceeded ₹6500? (applicable only if date of exit is on or after 01.06.2001) Choose    Yes or No

  • Whether member wants to use accumulation available in his / her PF account for payment of due contribution for this option? Choose    Yes or No

  • Whether member is giving undertaking to deposit the contributions along with interest due till date of payment through his last employer [only when PF account has no/ insufficient balance]? Choose    Yes or No

    CODE

Declaration

  1. I hereby declare that I have read and understood the Judgement in SLP (C) No.8658- 8659 of 2019 dated 04-11-2022 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court and I am exercising this joint option in terms of the directions contained in the said judgement.

  2. I understand and agree that as a member of the Employees’ Pension Scheme, my rights to claim pension are limited to the scope of judgement and within the EPF & MP Act, 1952 and the Schemes framed thereunder.

  3. I further understand that the Central Government is empowered to amend the scheme as it may deem fit.

  4. I do hereby agree that the details of contribution and interest given by my employers are essential for the computation of dues payable for this application, and this is the full and final submission.

  5. I hereby undertake that the service details in the above form are correct and no material fact has been misrepresented or hidden by me.


  6. I hereby agree to pay due contribution in a single tranche as specified by EPFO, along with interest at rates declared under Para 60 of EPF Scheme 1952 or at the rate declared by the concerned trust of such establishment, from time to time, whichever is higher, if any.

  7. I hereby jointly opt along with my employer to pay full amount of contribution on salary exceeding wage ceiling under erstwhile para 11(3) (since deleted) and Para 11(4) of EPS 95 along with interest up to the last date of the month in which payment is made, in accordance with the judgement dated 04.11.2022 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court through my last employer within such period as may be directed by EPFO after verification of my joint option. If the full amount payable is not deposited by my last employer within such period as may be directed by EPFO after verification of my joint option, this joint option shall be liable to be treated as Null and Void.

  8. I undertake that all the facts are true. If the details submitted by me or my employer are found to be incorrect at any point of time, this joint option shall be treated as Null and Void.

  9. I am aware that in case of false declaration and wilful mis-representation, appropriate penal action may be taken by EPFO against me.





Post a Comment

0 Comments