Breaking News

How do I correct the error on the EPF website that says, “Name against UAN does not match with the NAME in Income Tax Department”?

“Name against UAN does not match with the NAME in Income Tax Department”?


1. Check Following Information:
  1. check your actual name on pan card here : Know Your PAN
  2. give the necessary details and enter the OTP once received.
  3. you will now have access to your pan card basic details
  4. check your name on portal and compare with EPFO portal
  5. if it does not match you need to correct your name on PAN card
  6. once received corrected pan card try updating EPFO portal
  7. if still you receive the same error contact your employer for name change in EPFO portal and they will guide you
  8. simultaneously, approach your zonal PF office and raise the complaint. it will be addressed as per their time lines


2. Contact EPFO Portal trough epfigms Click Here to see full detail

Format for request raised through epfigms

Respected Sir/Madam,

Subject: UAN Pan Cad Verification issue.

I am Manish Mohan Mehata trayed to verify my pan card with UAN but consistently getting error “Name against UAN does not match with the NAME in Income Tax Department”.
My Name in UAN and in PAN is exactly matching each other i.e Manish Mohan Mehata and my dob and gender also matching.
Please see the issue and verify my pan with uan or if it is EPFO portal issue then i request you to resolve bug in the portal.
please refer my information.

UAN NO.

Name:

PAN CARD NO.

Reagards,
Manish Mohan Mehata

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Dear sir
    My pan card verrifition is showing failed but I have did my kyc by addhar card also .after that also my claim is being rejected. After checking in pan official website my name is showing wrong but in my pan it correct printed. Now what will be the solution of it.
    Plz regard
    Hari prasad das
    7577017757

    ReplyDelete
  2. REMOVE DOUBLE QUOTS, NEW WEB SITE WON'T ACCECPT IT.

    ReplyDelete